Learning to draw: traditional vs digital (help me out, please!)
Hello guys,

So the thing is: I'm completely new to drawing. I'm pretty bad at it. But, even so, and I would like to learn. I love digital art, digital, and especially love concept art, and would also love to learn digital concept art. Now, i do not know howto draw, not even traditional pencil and paper, not digital either.

Main question number 1

& Nbsp; Is it possible to learn how to draw (become good at concept art) by starting with a graphics tablet and doing a drawing digitally instead of the traditional pencil and paper. I know alot of people recommend it, but this is my question: i do not like drawing with pencils, and i do not like how it looks as much as i like digital art. I mean concept art is so beautiful, and thats what I'm aiming for.

Main question number 2
I know and can not skip to the fundamentals of starting either traditional or digitally. Now is it possible to learn the fundamentals of digitally? If so, could you guys Provide me with the best fundamentals of free training / tutorial / source, and would appreciate it so much!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.
References:
- http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthr...t-please!)
- Animated video sales company  Examples.
polubień
Firstly you have to start drawing. It doesn't matter if it's ugly you just have to start. There are many youtube videos showing you basics of drawing either traditionally or digitally for example Draw with Jazza on YT.
polubień
Spoiler Pokaż
[Obrazek: 1482475357665.gif]
* 3par after seeing his grades

piszcie kiedy chcecie, o czym chcecie, postaram się jak najszybciej odpowiedzieć